Cool Programs To Use for Roboquad <Session 1>Posted by Robo BG on Monday, 28 January 2008
When Robosapien first came out, he had 6 program slots available. Now, Roboquad has 40! I am going to show you some cool tricks that you can do with Roboquad's program mode.
First Session: Doing the Electric Slide (Roboquad Style!)
- Enter your Roboquad into program mode using the "Program" button.
- Go to Shift Green on the remote and then hit go right (his left: This tutorial should be done while you are looking at your RQ from the front.)
- He will go about one step, then stop. Here, you press Shift Amber and press the Rotate Counter Clockwise button (the arrow button curving to your left on the right side of the remote.)
- Next hit Shift Green and tell him to go left (his right).
- Then, repeat Step 3.
- Next, go to Shift Green and hit Go Backwards (it will be the arrow on the remote pointing towards you).
- Then, go to Shift Amber and hit the Activity button twice (allow him to complete the 2 second demo before hitting again)
- <Optional> Click Shift Amber and tell him to walk Forward (the arrow pointing away from you.)
- Now go to Shift Amber and hit the Program Play button.
- Go to Shift Red and hit the Aggression button.
- Then go to Shift Green and hit the Aggression button.
- Finally, hit Program Play to see it all come together. It should resemble the Electric Slide, only a little slower.
This is all I have right now in my tricks library. Keep checking up to find more sessions on how to make your Roboquad do cool tricks in Program Mode!