Recent Posts

Topic Category Comment Posted VIew
Inside Rovio Rovio

If anyone has an old and broken rovio they want to get rid of, I need one.  llbarnes1970@gmail.com

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:22 View Comment
WowWee Rovio Resources: Reviews, Hacks, Conversations, and More Rovio

Would like to buy your old broken rovio.  As long as the motors work that is all i need this for.Please contact me at llbarnes1970@gmail.comThanks

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 16:24 View Comment
rs media 2.4 problem RS Media

also try to download the soft from other places like - http://rs-media-suite.software.informer.com/2.4/ - ...

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:25 View Comment
Is Robosapien X shorter than Robosapien V1? Robosapien X

Still curious about X vs V1 height comparison though

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - 02:43 View Comment
Is Robosapien X shorter than Robosapien V1? Robosapien X

Actually, "skit issue" was due to my used Femisapien with infrared issues.  Just got a new Femisapien who works fine without having to prop up Robosapien :)

Monday, March 6, 2017 - 21:18 View Comment
Control your WowWee Femisapien from a Robosapien Remote

Sorry did not properly include image links :(

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 00:58 View Comment
Control your WowWee Femisapien from a Robosapien Remote

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 00:57 View Comment
Control your WowWee Femisapien from a Robosapien Remote

This was a great start, but it was missing the "Attentive" set of commands.  And although the hand joystick interface was cool and innovative, over time the joysticks seem not to be able to take...

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 00:54 View Comment
Rovio's Camera: Suggestions, Upgrades, Hacks Rovio

Just looking for a best budget action camera to install on mine. I might be replacing multiple times, better get a cheaper cam.

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 04:31 View Comment
Robosapien troubleshooting Robosapien V1 & V2

Wondering if someone could help. I have a V1 Robosapien from The Sharper Image that I bought about 10 years ago. The batteries were so old, that one seemed like it had leaked. I replaced them and...

Saturday, November 5, 2016 - 14:41 View Comment