A Dog and His Roboraptor

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture
A Dog and His Roboraptor

My wife and I took care of the neighbor's dog for several days this past week, and I thought I'd post a few pictures of Yoda the dog and his new friend the Roboraptor. Actually, it was pretty funny. At first, he was terrified of the thing...

See Yoda and Roboraptor square off...

Yoda is a 'fraidy dog. He needs some encouragement...

Roboraptor charges through the valley of used computer parts, and catches Yoda unaware...

Yoda retreats to the chair, thinking he'll be safe in his sweater (*rolls eyes*)...

SURPRISE!!!

But they finally make up and become friends...

The end. lol.

(No dogs or roboraptors were injured in the making of this cheezy little comic.)

DJ 9-Volt
DJ 9-Volt's picture

nice work, thought it was not nly funny but put well together

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

Thanks!  I'm not really a pet person - didn't grow up with animals.  But I had a lot of fun with our neighbor's (cute little) dog and the 'raptor.  You should try it - and post the pictures.  Good for a laugh!  If I come across other interesting pets (of friends, neighbors, family), I'll get some shots and post those too. 

Smile

DJ 9-Volt
DJ 9-Volt's picture

you know i am getting one  for for x-mas, when i do i will make a vid and post on youtube

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

Sweet!  The next version of the platform (rolling out very soon) allows embedding Youtube videos.  Definitely make sure you share the video with us!  Rock on!

GenAris
GenAris's picture

HeYyy! It's a cute lil post you did here. LOL at the "charges through the valley of used computer parts" section-- sounds like my office too. :)

I don't find the dog very cute but WOW what a great look'n raptor!!! Is that the special "Black" Roboraptor I heard about that Discovery Channel sells or is this some different color variation? It looks great, and I'd expect the darker colorscheme would hide the scuff and scratchmarks lots better than the default white ones....

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

He's mostly a dark grey with black and silver accents.  Of the few color combinations I've seen, I think I like this one the best.

Oh, and the valley of used computer parts...  Absolutely.  I think most of us have one!  :-)  How do you force yourself to throw away a perfectly good Pentium III !?!?  ;-)

Nicky
Nicky's picture

I hate dogs!but that was funy.

pokemonsdoom
pokemonsdoom's picture

i agree

roschler
roschler's picture

Funny how I don't think things would have gone so friendly with a Roboreptile instead of Grandpa Roboraptor. :)