HELP, No robot found!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shpanski
Shpanski's picture
HELP, No robot found!

Hi, can someone please help?! I have tried everything i can to get the media suite to find my rs media, it just keeps telling me 'no robot found'. i have tried connecting different ways, uninstalling then reinstalling, looked at problem solving solutions like using a powered USB, and still nothing!! Has anyone got any ideas. Can even get an answer from the help line!!!!

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

You have set the RS Media to USB Mode before you connected it haven't you?

Hunter
Hunter's picture

To get mine to work i have to set my RS in USB mode and plug him in to the pc BEFORE i start up the Media suite if i do it the other way round i get the 'no robot found' message? don't ask me why, but it works for me.

Artanor
Artanor's picture

My never fail connection procedure is.

1. Power on RSM
  2. Go to USB Mode
  3. Wait 20 seconds
  4. Start RSM Suite
  5. Plug in to USB Port on PC

Always works that way for me.

Shpanski
Shpanski's picture

Hi all, thanks for your help, but still nothing!! do you think it is maybe a fault with the robot itself? any other sugestions?

Hunter
Hunter's picture

When you have pluged him in Click my computer and in the window that opens you should see Drive F (well you do on my PC but yours might say D or something like that), that is RS Media (my PC picks up RS Media as an external storage device)

Do you see that on your PC?

Hunter.

check this link it might help.

http://pruim037.proboards107.com/index.cgi?board=medgen&action=display&thread=1167081291