7 posts / 0 new
Last post
iplayfast
iplayfast's picture
suggestion

Make a monkey forum!

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Just a hunch, but that would be what the OTHER WowWee Products forum is for.

Hunter
Hunter's picture

Hi,

There are a few more WowWee products on the go now, (after the CES show) so i think some extra forum topics would not go amiss.

Thanks,  Hunter

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

Thanks for the suggestion, Hunter.

I assume by now you've found the new Dragonfly forum topic?  We will create topics for the quad, panda, and elvis when they're released and there seems to be significant interest in discussion around them.  Do you have any other new forum topics in mind? 

Rio Uchiha
Rio Uchiha's picture

dragon fly is probally going to be the only fly tech toy until 2009. it happend to alive chimp... oh by the way why did you answer this post at 1:51 in the morning? just curious.....(not even i stay up that late or do i? that was some PARTY! well at least i don't wake up at that time and blind my self with the computer if i did i would be getting a headache)   not to be rude..

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

The date time on the post is adjusted to match the timezone you are in (if you set it), it does not reflect the time where the person posted it, just time in relation to your time.

You think 2AM is a good party? you need some better friends. 

Rio Uchiha
Rio Uchiha's picture

No I meant 2am here while i'm in antartica. by the way i could barley sleepwhen i'm buliding the robonova-1 takes about 3 hours plus we had a robot party back in the 1990's. I also watched ASIMO and saw some early disigns. that place was packed.