Where in the US can I get it??

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kyle99999
Kyle99999's picture
Where in the US can I get it??

When and where in the US will this be available?

ThisIsNot
ThisIsNot's picture

Online retailers such as Amazon or eBay, that is about it.  Believe me, I checked.  I wanted to get a RS Media instead of a RSV2 so I drove all around my home city and I drove all around El Paso, TX looking for one as well.  I checked every toy/hobby store as well as the majory stores like Toys R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.  I think I wasted one tank of gass and about 6 hours looking for one, nothing.  I didn't want to order it online because they will charge you $300 for the RS Media along with some large amount for shipping.

I eventually settled for the RSV2 Signature Series as it was only $150 on eBay with $30 FedEx shipping.

Kyle99999
Kyle99999's picture

I can't even find it on Amazon.  If you see it online anywhere please let me know. Thanks.

Khalid J Hosein
Khalid J Hosein's picture

Folks, the RS Media has not been released in the US yet. It will be later this year. Sorry!

New products announced by WowWee at CES 2007

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

I live in Romania (Europe). I've ordered RS Media from the internet (CONRAD electronic) from Germany [3 countries away from me], soo what's wrong with the online shopping?!? eBay is good deal for you... I buy that in december 13 and I've received it in January 10 ... huh :) I'm very happy with it (It worth all the money 400 EURO(Cost) + 32 EURO(shiping) + 120 EURO(accu and recharger) ).

Kyle99999
Kyle99999's picture

I looked up Conrad electronics and it doesnt look like they ship to US. Unless I just don't see it. I'm going to keep looking. Thanks for the info.

Kyle99999
Kyle99999's picture

If anybody knows of an internet site (besides ebay) that sells and ships to US please let me know.

quitej
quitej's picture

Okay, you can pre-order it on the following website. It will be officialy out August 11th. This website is for U.S. Buyers by the way. I also sent in an article on it, but I don't know where it went.

http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4717530/ctid/17/INstock/N/D/

Kyle99999
Kyle99999's picture

Great info, thanks. I hope the August date doesn't get pushed back...

RoboraptorV2
RoboraptorV2's picture

it gets release on my birthday. woa.