Vadersapien! - New RS Media Custom Personality

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
roschler
roschler's picture
Vadersapien! - New RS Media Custom Personality

It's hard to take over the universe when you are only two feet tall!

Vadersapien is a combination of Darth Vader and that creepy thing under the bed that made you keep the lights on at night!

This is a voice replacement custom personality. I have not added the dance demo or user bodycons yet, those will be coming soon. But it is a full replacement of all the voice files. The robot interactions are pretty funny and whatever you do, don't touch Vadersapien's foot!

Note: this voice is big and loud! You have been warned. Download Vadersapien here.

Hunter
Hunter's picture

Hi roschler,

Thanks for the Personality Laughing

i did the FOOT!!!! i am now thinking twice about the buttons i press.......LMAO   Laughing

Hunter

BigKid
BigKid's picture

Yep, Thnks Roschler. Haven't loaded it up on the Robot yet but had a quick listen - & sounds good. Can I ask what software you used to process the audio - or is that just how your voice sounds :-)

roschler
roschler's picture

@Hunter, You're welcome! Glad the foot sensor thing gave you a chuckle. :) BigKid, I use Sound Forge 6.0. But I can do a voice that isn't too far off from what you hear, then I augment the hell out of it.

Rio Uchiha
Rio Uchiha's picture

cool robot is it a hack because i haven't seen a offical word from my company

BigKid
BigKid's picture

You are so not part of Wowwee - u have no idea!

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

BigKid...

You are correct.  Rio Uchiha is NOT a representative in ANY way of WowWee Limited.  (Read my post to this effect.) He has been warned not to continue to misrepresent himself.

Thank you for calling him out.

BigKid
BigKid's picture

No Problem - I would have just banned him. Wink

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

We're big believers in second chances, but it had better not happen again.  We're far less into 3rd chances.

BigKid
BigKid's picture

Can you ban people because they're annoying? Robotics degree - my ass!