RS Media arrived today

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dradts
Dradts's picture
RS Media arrived today

My new RS Media arrived this morning. I did not have much time to test it yet, but the RS seems to be ok. I'm really happy about that. Vision seems to be alot better than RSV2's. The RS Media can track me even when I'm about 1m in front of him. RSV2 can only see me when I'm really close to his face.

Unfortunately, there is a scraping noise coming out of his torso when turning it to the left or right. Seems like there are some loose cables grinding inside of his chest. Is this normal? Personally I don't think so. I guess I have to open up the torso and fix that. Is there something special with the RS Media I have to take care of when I try to open it?

Dradts
Dradts's picture

I tried to open the RS Media yesterday, but I found it impossible because of the white flat wire which is connected to the display in the frontpanel. Can somebody tell me how to disconnect this cable so that I can take off the front panel?

Many thanks in advance!

Dradts 

Billboard
Billboard's picture

Dradts said: I tried to open the RS Media yesterday, but I found it impossible because of the white flat wire which is connected to the display in the frontpanel. Can somebody tell me how to disconnect this cable so that I can take off the front panel? Many thanks in advance! Dradts 

I would wait a bit longer before you open it up. You have to cut a wire to get it open.