Someone can really HELP with usb mode?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
robomario
robomario's picture
Someone can really HELP with usb mode?

Hi

I tried to put to my PC the Rs Media but still the PC can't recognise himIf he will recognise him them I can't transfer to to the robot nothing because the suite does not see him even I does not appear the message No Robot Found.Can someone PLEASE really know what to do?

robomario
robomario's picture

Even when I want to put VaderSapien I see the RSmedia as usb storage device but I can't access or put files or find any Personalities folder

P L E A S E  H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunbeamowner
Sunbeamowner's picture

If you are using the Media suite software that came with the robot then you will need to download the latest version from the Wow Wee website.

Good Luck

robomario
robomario's picture

I tried but nothing.Yesterday I put Rs media on a PC without using the software.The PC has Windows 2000 Server.And I have seen the RSmedia as usb storage device.Then I put the VaderSapien on the SD card and it worked fine.Today When I open RS MEdia with the card inside and begins with the default personality put the LCD display shows only the WoW Wee boot logo and after does not go to Media Mode and to usb mode.I tried to format SD Card but without turning the Robot to Usb mode I can't do that through windows.Yesterday worked fine.Today not.When I remove SD then works ok.What's going on ? I gave so many money to take a peace of crap?

Help me guys.

Billboard
Billboard's picture

I had the same problem. What you do is plug in the side for the robot first, not the computer. Make the robot go in USB mode which is in options on Media Mode. It will say some saying that it is plugged in. Now plug it into the computer and open up the RS Media Suite Software. That should work.

If this doesnt work, I will give you another way. Hope this helps.

robomario
robomario's picture

Thanks I will try and tomorrow I will post.As for the SD card I solved it using a card reader.I deletted everything and then format.Now is ok

Billboard
Billboard's picture

Its no problem at all. I spent hours trying to figure it out when it was simple. lol.

Your lucky that you had this place to come to. I spent a month having the problem. lol.