Should I buy it?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Geo
Geo's picture
Should I buy it?

Should I get a dragonfly? $50 is alot of money if you are saving for a Wii...

If I do get one, I plan to paint and mod it, but the Wii tempts me... 

Geo
Geo's picture

Come on, should I?

milw
milw's picture

Sure, go for it! That's only the price of a single Wii game- you're not holding out for one of the big bundles, are you? We broke down and bought on eBay when the Wii got down to about $300, because we were having absolutely no luck finding them in stores.

Anyway, the Dragonfly will get you outdoors in the fresh air- off the couch! (tho perhaps there is or soon will be a Wii flight simulator? What games are you planning to get?)

The Wiis will only get cheaper and easier to find as time goes on!

cheers- Scott 

Geo
Geo's picture

I went to Target, Wal-Mar, and all the local game stores to buy a Wii on launch day, and to this day they are sold out.

I plan to get My Sims, Wii Play, Legend of Zelda, and Metroid Prime III: Corruption.

I thikn I will get that Dragonfly. My mom owes me some birthday presents anyway!

milw
milw's picture

Laughingwe got Wii Play too, my wife loves Billiards. Owen got Zelda and we've had a lot of fun playing that too. I got Marvel Ultimate Alliance but the game play isn't quite what I expected, so that's not getting as much play time. Choose green for your Dragonfly!

cheers- Scott

Geo
Geo's picture

Yeah I planned to get the green. I plan to paint the body black and tha tail (after I have extended it) yellow and black. The eyes will not remain green, though. They will be red. I also wanna use that weight mod to change the CG, and I want to change out the landing gear with the one from the wrecked plane I have (see: Having major Trouble thread). I may also ad some neat stabilizers I found on Ebay just o see what it does. If that helps any, I think I may also find a prop to replace the standard one with one with with more pitch. And maybe, if money allows, I will beef up the motors if I can find some of equal or lesser weight.

XD When I finish with it, it will be less of a dragonfly. I may rename it the Hornet!