What will you do with Elvis?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture
What will you do with Elvis?

When Elvis comes out this summer, is anyone planning to get one?  If so, do you think you'd try to open him up and modify him (or the chimpanzee for that matter)?  And if you would, what would you have him do?

Seems like a tricky lot to play with (read: take a screwdriver to), and wondered if there'd be any takers.

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Depending on cost I will probably buy one for the joy of taking a screwdriver to it.

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

But that's the question... When you take a screwdriver to it, what will you do? Tear it apart just to see what's inside? Change it in some way? Add something to it? Get Elvis to talk backwards? I'm having a hard time thinking of fun mods.

Eastercla
Eastercla's picture

I say alter its voice.  Make it sound different.  You could also put a flame thrower on it.  I know that is a crazy idea but I would like to see elvis with a flame thrower.  Who knows, it looked neat when Marcus did the hack with the v2, maybe it will look good on elvis.

RobosapienRevolution
RobosapienRevolution's picture

Add wheels to him! :D :D :D :D :D

Jeff Block
Jeff Block's picture

LOL!  *rolls eyes*  Sealed

Eastercla
Eastercla's picture

yes.  Wheels sound nice.  i could see it now... an elvis head that rolls around the house.

Eastercla
Eastercla's picture

Oh I ot another idea.  Glowing eyes.  Of coarse, that would probably creep most people out that when the lights are out there are these two eyes staring at them.

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

*Laughs* Taking a screw driver to it is my only plan. Once I have Elvis's innards spread out before me I may decide to do something else.

Rio Uchiha
Rio Uchiha's picture

I agree with the wheels, creapy....

Elvensynth
Elvensynth's picture

i made a new flashing for mine.

Currahee
Currahee's picture

still can't wait to get mines