Faulity defualt personnalitys? help

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
yesteryeargames
yesteryeargames's picture
Faulity defualt personnalitys? help

Hi , just got a new rs media yesterday, pritty cool so far, however,

im having great difficulty chaging his personnality to one of the 4 default 1ns?

ive pressed ( b) and all i get is the standard rs perssonality,

i have also tried going into media mode-personnality-browse, and all i see is a file called rsmedia which contains the default voice perssonality,, can someone please help? tell me what i need to do and press to change them, or possibly reset him to default?

thanks

chris

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

You'll need to upload those new personalities if you say that they are missing. Instal PC Editing Suite to you computer and upload new personalities from there. Those other personalities you'll fine some on the CD and other here. (Do not panic this is no problemm :) ).

yesteryeargames

Hi thanks for the link,

can i simply put these on sd card and put them into him to load up?

yesteryeargames

Hi , just downloaded all of those perssonnalitys and i extracted them all, and copied/pasted into my 1g sd card, i put it in teh rs media, but i can only get the RV2 Personnality to run, is there a specific file type i need copy, which contains the persoonality

would it be best to plug the r smedia in the usb port and copy them that way?

cheers

chris

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

They will need to be inside the "Personalities" directory, in their own subdirectories.

yesteryeargames

hi manged to put some back  on, justa  quick question, i have serive bot back :)  just wonderd if he is ment to say (arm mode, control mode,)
?? he only says media mode, and the rest he goes (hum,ghum ) lol

is this normal? same with spacebot kind of missing words?