AC/DC ADAPTOR FOR R.S MEDIA IN U.S.A

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
DISNEY
DISNEY's picture
AC/DC ADAPTOR FOR R.S MEDIA IN U.S.A

Hi does someone know where I can purchase the ac/dc adaptor for the R.S Media  in Florida U.S.A.?

The Cylon
The Cylon's picture

Ditto that,

I went to the Wowwee support site, I originally thought that Wowwee would sell the 7.5 v 3.1 amp Adapter as an accessory.  I didn't see it.

Does anyone know whether wowwee sells the adapters  as an accessory?

Even if they don't sell it they should at least have a list of vendors who do..Surprised

thcrw739
thcrw739's picture

I got one with my Java Set up, but this 2nd one they sent me didnt come with it, and when i asked them about it....they said they are going to need to return my origonals to me as they didnt have them and wouldnt for another 3 weeks so maybe they will have them soon?

this is the  canada place...

angelo
angelo's picture

They sell ac/dc adaptors but its for the chimp id try an electronic store like radio shack

The Cylon
The Cylon's picture

Yea we went the radio shack route, they had one of those universal adapters that

had 7.5 volts as  option the problem was that universal does not have 3.1 Amperes.

So considering that some owners have reported the RS Media to be a little  sensitive to things like that I don't want to take any chances in  F#@!ing it up with a  $10 Radioshack  adapter.  Has anyone else found success at Radio Shack?

Laughing