JAVA-PROGRAMMER WANTED!!!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Robotcruiser
Robotcruiser's picture
JAVA-PROGRAMMER WANTED!!!

Hello,

who can program a routine for RSM, that turns off the start-sequence and the powering down-mode after 10 minutes?

I´m searching for a programmer, who can do that for me.  

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Cannot be done in Java. The Java interpreter starts after the start up sequence, and the powering down is not controlled from the Java interpreter.

Robotcruiser
Robotcruiser's picture

How can it be changed??? Is there a possibility to deactivate the powering down-option? because i let the robots dance in the club and it´s very nervly, that i have to press a key all 10 minutes! 

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Dance in the club?

No the timeout cannot be changed, but there is probably a way to prevent it happening other than pressing a key every few minutes. 

Robotcruiser
Robotcruiser's picture

What other way is there?

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Well, Theoretically, if you can identify a signal that can be sent from one cpu to the the other that prevents it going into sleep mode, you can then create a program (Not java) or shell script, that runs in the background and transmits the signal periodically.

Dancing at the club? 

Robotcruiser
Robotcruiser's picture

Do you mean the cpu of the robots? Can you program such a routine for me?

I´m a DJ and i have 2 RSMs with me, when i´m performing in the club. They should be dancing to my music. 

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

The RSM has two cpu's, one controls the body, the other controls the LCD, speakers etc. The one that controls the body is the one that goes to sleep. So what you want is for the second CPU to send a wake up signal.

Assuming I have time, I might be able to create something to do the job. 

Robotcruiser
Robotcruiser's picture

This would be great. How much do you want for the job? Can i upload the routine to RSMs SD-Card, then?

Robotcruiser
Robotcruiser's picture

Hello? Will you do the job???

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

As I said, if I find time