Media software still under development?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jaxster
Jaxster's picture
Media software still under development?

Are wowwee still developing the software or is the current version the final iteration?  Is there somewhere to post bugs, workarounds and update suggestions?  The public beta forum looks pretty quiet how about there?

Michelle C
Michelle C's picture

Hi Jaxter -- you can post any bugs or comments you have in the public Beta forum for the RS Media Editing Suite. The engineers use that forum when working on any updates.

[NOTE: I don't know when there will be an update to the software suite made available but I will definitely keep everyone posted as soon as one is made.]

thcrw739
thcrw739's picture

Hopefully soon...

As mentioned before i cant even use the software for 2 minutes without it erroring out...

So my RSM just gathers dust and awaits....

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

Thanks GOD someone is complaining about the Software , because I had the feeling I'm nuts or something because nobody post any problem anymore. Yell

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

Hey Jaxter , if you want to be exact with the error report post the error in this type of form that you ca see below as a exaple:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Software Version: Ver 2.1.3
Error Message: See error below
How to reproduce the error:
I was in the Macro Menu and creating a Macro and after few blocks were put I've tried to Export the Macro and I've got an error, see it below in CapturedScreen. (I could save the Macro Only by clicking to exit the programm and the programm asked me if I want to save the Macro but did not worked directly with the Export function. I have not tried the Save button because it saves into a Bodycon corespondent to a button on the remote and I've ONLY wanted to save it as a block for later use).
Robot Firmware Date:
Screenshots: LookHere
Operating System: Windows XP Pro, SP2
Memory and disk space available: 512MB RAM & 8.6GB HDD Free
CPU: AMD Sempron(tm) 2400+ (1.67 GHz)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see more like this in the Public Beta Software. Regards , FREEEK.

Jaxster
Jaxster's picture

That's a nice clear format!  I've not really had chance to get to grips with the software yet.  It doesn't seem very easy to use.  I think if it was easier to do there'd be a lot more user content flying round the forum.