FlyTech Dragonfly on sale at Wal-Mart after Thanksgiving

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Josiah Mendez
Josiah Mendez's picture
FlyTech Dragonfly on sale at Wal-Mart after Thanksgiving

Sorry to break it to the people who already Purchased a Dragon Fly from wowwee, but on November 24, 2007 At 8 a.m in the morning they are selling all dragon flys at $25.00 flat!!!!!! it may seem to be a pain to get up at 8 a.m but that is one Cheap Dragon fly!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't believe me go to www.walmart.com and check their secrect in store specials. (I'm so Buying one.)

Eastercla
Eastercla's picture

I hate wal mart.

Jaxster
Jaxster's picture

I hate the smell of new shoes.

Zoe
Zoe's picture

How much do the WowWee dragonflies usually cost? I'm thinking of getting one maybe...if they're not outrageously priced.

milw
milw's picture

I've seen them usually at $49 or $59; typical sale price around $35.

Zoe
Zoe's picture

Oh, okay.  I may get myself one because I think they look pretty cool.  Is it remote-controlled?

Outpatient
Outpatient's picture

Yes it's remote controlled.

I've bought three of these things now.  They made great gifts at xmas.  Well 2 of them made great gifts, but it looked so cool I had to keep one for myself. ;)  Anyways, I paid $29 each for them at Radio Shack. (They are currently on sale for $20 off. Normally priced at $49.) I was at a Radio Shack just today and noticed that they are still on sale for that same price.  I bought a package of spare wings today at RS and the price was only $4.something.  Pretty cheap I thought. A pack of wings contains two complete wing sets.

Zoe
Zoe's picture

Wow! *runs to RS to buy DragonFly*