V2 Remotes

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
FRED
FRED's picture
V2 Remotes

I am in need of 2 V2 remotes. New/used as long as they work. Bought 6 V2's and repaired for resale, but I'm short 2 remotes.

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Assuming you are in the US, WowWee's Online Store sells the for $20USD each.

richardv2
richardv2's picture

Maybe see if you can get some off ebay.

(watch this cool vid by the way)

MrScott
MrScott's picture

As moderator, I deleted the referenced video reference for reasons of lyrics inappropiate for our younger audience members.

FRED
FRED's picture

Got the remotes from WooWee. Thanks all!

Grandlarseny37
Grandlarseny37's picture

FRED - How much are you selling your refurbished RSV2's for? I have been thinking about picking one up if I can find a decent price.

richardv2
richardv2's picture

The lyrics ween't innappropriate you are just overreacting to a brilliant video!

MrScott
MrScott's picture

"Burn, MotherF***r, Burn"

is not appropriate for our community.

richardv2
richardv2's picture

I checked and I had the wrong video. Sorry about that

FRED
FRED's picture

Grandlarsey37.. send me an e-mail and I'll give you details. Would rather not post on the forum.

Josiah Mendez
Josiah Mendez's picture

well technicly if you try to sign up you have to be born at the least in 1990 which would make you 18 or 17. the only reason i'm still here is because i signed up early.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

I don't recall any age checking during signup.  Not under the old format, and not obvious in the new page if you 'log out" and then follow the sign up link again.

Even if there was, we most certainly have pre-teen contributors to our community.

Capable Networks has defined the forum posting guidelines they expect us to follow. 

Rule #1 of the Forum Posting Guidelines - No Profanity

Rule #10 - No Questioning Moderators in Public

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Oh no! I ask moderators questions in public all the time!

I started out on systems where the moderator (or Sysop) was GOD. If you questioned ones decision in public (or in extreme circumstances, just disagreed with them on the topic being discussed), you cease to exist. #10 is just a matter of common sense to me.

I really like #6 - #9 btw.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

Just to follow up, a fellow Moderator steered me towards the "Terms of Use" link on the Forum Posting Guidelines page. It states

AGE CERTIFICATION AND ACCESS

You must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which you are located, if different) to access or view any part of the RoboCommunity site/service(s)

So, there's the official Capable Networks statement. Those of you under the limit, might not want to draw notice to yourselves. You weren't on the up and up when you clicked the "I accept the terms of use" button. 

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

Getting a bit off topic here, but.... I think Capable Networks may want to rethink that. Since WowWee is a TOY company, by definition, a large percentage of their target audience is going to be underage. I wouldn't be surprised if they use the same Terms of Use on all the sites.

If you have to be 18 to "access or view any part of the RoboCommunity site/service", why can anonymous users view the site? 

Sarita
Sarita's picture

I miss RichardV2, reading this thread (for example) makes me to smile.

roboquad 77
roboquad 77's picture

nocturnals right if wowwee is ment for kids about 7 and up. than why they visit a site realated on wowwee if they dont know any better.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

Any particular reason we're pulling up threads from 10 months ago?
It's not like the board is quiet and there isn't plenty of new content to read.

roboquad 77
roboquad 77's picture

ok never mind

V2 Vidue dealer
V2 Vidue dealer's picture

Hi Roboasapien,
We sell Vidue V2 remotes for garage doors and automatic gates.
Visit our shop at www.allremotesonline.com
Best regards,
V2 elettronic dealer
www.electronicmechanicservice.com
Australia

V2 Vidue dealer
V2 Vidue dealer's picture