A fake robosapien?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
AC3RO.metal
AC3RO.metal's picture
A fake robosapien?

well, this morning in a web page, i found a robosapien very cheap and new, i see the pictures and i found a logo, it says "robonetics", somebody can explain me what is that?, thas is fake brand a imitation?.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

We're talking about knock-offs over on this thread.

Knock Off Thread 

Is your suspected knockoff similar to the one shown there?

Please post your suspect web link to that thread. 

milw
milw's picture

No actually, "Robonetics" was an early brand name that WowWee used, kind of like the 'Flytech' Dragonflies. You should still see the WowWee name and logo somewhere on the package. I've seen it on RSV2s, including an old one that is still sobbing on the Toys R Us shelf!

AC3RO.metal
AC3RO.metal's picture

oh, i see, thanks

Joebob
Joebob's picture

I have theve robosapiens it says on the box but its this gray robot that can barely walk but it clearly says "Robos" on the front I'm wondering what this is
(p.s. It has no remote!)

Joebob
Joebob's picture

I have theve robosapiens it says on the box but its this gray robot that can barely walk but it clearly says "Robos" on the front I'm wondering what this is
(p.s. It has no remote!)

Joebob
Joebob's picture

(p.s. It has no remote!)

Joebob
Joebob's picture

(p.s. It has no remote!)

Joebob
Joebob's picture

(p.s. It has no remote!)

Joebob
Joebob's picture

(p.s. It has no remote!)

guy
guy's picture

Can you tell me what the website's name is?

Please.