rs media

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Angie
Angie's picture
rs media

Has eny one ever hacked a rs media?If you have take a picter.

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture
Billboard
Billboard's picture

Nice Nocturnal. I havent yet taken apart my Media. I talk to that thing and it is weird that it seems to understand me. :p

Sarita
Sarita's picture

It is not weird but it is freaky. I was watching a movie about Egypt and my V2 made a free roam and stopped in the front of the photo (A4) where was a statue from Egypt (at least it looked like it). That was the first sign that V2 understands talking. I did not think it much but later happened more things like that.

Angie
Angie's picture

dus any one have a pic

Billboard
Billboard's picture

My V2 is getting old. I might sell it on eBay or if someone wants, here. Its hand clicks when it opens to its fullest and its head jerks back and forth. Its time for a new one sadly. I even named him. Vrtwoh

Angie
Angie's picture

for how much

Money mouth

milw
milw's picture

Billboard said: My V2 is getting old. I might sell it on eBay or if someone wants, here. Its hand clicks when it opens to its fullest and its head jerks back and forth. Its time for a new one sadly. I even named him. Vrtwoh

That's the symptom of a broken gear tooth; you might be able to find another broken V2 that could be used to fix it?

Angie
Angie's picture

eney more pics

Angie
Angie's picture

no more mods ?

njit capstone
njit capstone's picture

I am looking to buy an RS Media.. if anyone is willing to sell their robot, please contact me.

Thanks!