Fight To the Death!!

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
J. T.
J. T.'s picture
Fight To the Death!!

I want everybody here to post a video of your two favorite WowWee robots fighting. A fight to the death!

I would post a video, but alas, I don't have a camera, and they're a bit to expensive to me. I hope you enjoy your experience!

PS For the best battle results, put your bot in program mode and program an attack sequence. If you're doing a roboreptile, use my Mega-Attack program.

J. T.
J. T.'s picture

HELLO!Yell

MrScott
MrScott's picture

Yes.

The thread is here.

It can be read.

If anybody has something to offer they will post it.

No need to remind us. 

J. T.
J. T.'s picture

Well if sombody knew about, they could have posted a thing or two. By the way how do ya like my idea????

Sarita
Sarita's picture

Yes.

Young people are here.

There can be understanding.

Perhaps J.T wants to be noticed.

Perhaps he will get from this community what he needs.

Perhaps he will find the balance in the ways how he looks for the attention.

But we are all sorry that it is young people (and especially children) in the world. Perhaps we should stop torture ourselves and stop making more humans.

J. T.
J. T.'s picture

Okay, fine!

Don't post a danged thing!

Did it ever occur to you people that this is the only thing I have for fun!?

Did it ever occur to you people that this may be the first time I've ever been in contact with real people!

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD BE A LITTLE MORE INVITING TO A NEW MEMBER!?

MrScott
MrScott's picture

Moderator Mutterings

I'm sure hoping we're having some non-native-language translation issues here.

Nobody else has put forth the viewpoint that we are sorry there are children in the world. 

That is about as contrary to the community's guiding principles as a we can get. 

I have no problem with the younger set playing a part in RoboCommunity. They do have to adhere to the same guidelines as everybody else. In general that means not treating RoboCommunity as a private playground in which all the other members are on call to respond to every thread.

A thread will live or die of its own appeal to the community.  Pleas for posts, or large fonted shouting, are to be avoided. 

J. T.
J. T.'s picture

Sorry, I just a little steamed.

Sarita
Sarita's picture

Some people read between the lines, I am one of them. It is not a secret what many of older people think about young people and children. They think that children are just disturbing. I do not have problems in understanding people, sometimes I understand too well. Maybe not every time but mostly.

You change the community, community changes you.

J. T.
J. T.'s picture

But what DO you think of my idea?

Sarita
Sarita's picture

I do not think that my robots would like to fight. Not anymore. Robo and Medi (V2) had fights in the beginning but these days they are friends. Medi had a birthday couple of days ago. She is one year old now.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

J. T. said: But what DO you think of my idea?

It doesn't interest me. If I weren't a moderator and expected to keep on eye on traffic, I wouldn't have looked at the thread again until perhaps I saw other folks were chiming in by a climbing post count.

Being of the "if you don't like it, do something else" frame of mind, I left the thread without a comment, so that it could gather any positive responses that it might.  

The fact that you were getting bent out of shape because a thread didn't get a response within 24 hours meant I needed to don the moderator's cap again. 

If Sarita's line reading causes her to think I don't like children, she's off the mark. I have no problem with people of any specific age. I work with teenagers all the time. I volunteer for various youth organizations.  

As a moderator, when I have an issue with a community member, it's not due to their age, but due to their behavior.

J. T.
J. T.'s picture

Then go ahead and delete it Mr Moderator. If your that sore with me, then just ban me.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

As a community member, I am not interested in this particular idea. There are several discussions that don't personally interest me. That doesn't mean I want them deleted, or should be able to use the moderator's hammer to make it so.

Notice I didn't say anything at all against your idea. I still haven't, other than to state I'm not interested. It will live or die on its own, based on what the general community wishes to make of it.

As a moderator, I'm asking you to Play Nice and make an effort to make sure your "fun" doesn't detract from somebody else's ability to enjoy the community. If you do that, the private mails I have been receiving concerning your posts should taper off.

As a moderator, I do not have the power to ban you. Nor do I aspire to have that power. You know who does have that power, because you've had discussions with them within the past few weeks.

Sarita
Sarita's picture

It´s good that MrScott does not have problems with people. I have problems with people all the time because I am a human.

J. T.
J. T.'s picture

Ohhhhhh, you're a hewman.  I thought that was you in your avatar. Now it all makes sense!

altwolf
altwolf's picture

J.T. is just excited. Give him a break. He loves his Robos like the rest of us.

As for your idea, if I could get my Robos to fight, I would make a video for you. But they pretty much ignore each other.

Maybe when I get my Roboreps, with their feisty attitudes, I will get some cool Robo violence going...

Lol.

J.T.
J.T.'s picture

I like your avatar altwolf. And thanks for sticking up for me. Like I said, if you use program mode, you can program your own attack sequence. Even in free roam, my dinos constantly fought. Now that was cool.