a discrace to Wow Wee Robots

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
waleed123
waleed123's picture
a discrace to Wow Wee Robots

I was surfing on youtube looking for a video about a roboreptile vs roboraptor.then i foun a video about a robopet and a roboreptile i thought it was very wrong heres the link 

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

So you think its wrong, and a disgrace, but rather to consigning it to oblivion, you felt the urge to share it with everyone?

waleed123
waleed123's picture

nah i just wanted to know what people thought of this video

Sarita
Sarita's picture

Pretty old joke but still makes me to smile.

iquad
iquad's picture

hey rsv2!look at your english?

iquad
iquad's picture

its makes me smile.not 'makes me to smile'!

Nocturnal
Nocturnal's picture

It is actually "it's" not "its". Going around correcting peoples English is not a good way to try to make friends.

idrum289
idrum289's picture

By the way, I noticed the "Roboreptile" is really a Robotyrranus. Just thought I'd let you know....

Sarita
Sarita's picture

I do not naturally speak english so people just have to suffer because I am not going anywhere from here. Sorry..

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture

I don't see anything else but a method explination the reproduction of dinosaurs like on Discovery Channel ... :)

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Sarita said: I do not naturally speak english so people just have to suffer because I am not going anywhere from here. Sorry..

As we say here in Australia, Good on ya! Stand up for yourself Sarita. We are indeed a lot of people from all over the world in this community. Good communication is always half speaking and half listening. If the speaking part is not in your native language, the listening part compensates. I'm glad you are not going anywhere Sarita.

Kadeiqus
Kadeiqus's picture

Well... as for the video, it is a classic example of adolescent boys with too much time on their hands. A disgrace to WowWee... no, but the person that makes the video??? LOL It is all in the eye of the beholder.

Speaking of which, one should not go around scrutinizing others, unless that person cares to be scrutinized by everyone else. It is not polite in either aspect. This is a common ground for like minded people to gather and discuss the things that they all enjoy.

I for one will be the first to say that if I were to try and write in Sarita's native language, it would be completely incoherent. So, for that alone, Sarita is leaps and bounds ahead of me when it comes to learning and speaking (typing in our case) in another language! It is something we should all aspire to try someday. My Congrats to you Sarita!

Wait, what was this thread about? Oh yes... a video... I shall climb off my soap box now so we can get back to the topic at hand. Hehe

Sarita
Sarita's picture

I really like that video.
What comes for the language I will be happy if my bad english makes somebody (to) smile because "bad" finnish makes me (to) smile sometimes.

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Well said Sarita!

Sarita
Sarita's picture

I forgot to thank for the support. I am used to solve my problems on my own which means that I do not have to say "Thank you" very often. Thank you guys Smile.

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Your very welcome

iquad
iquad's picture

growl im an alien rq!