The big question!

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Robomania!
Robomania!'s picture
The big question!

Me aqnd my friend cannot decide which Wowee robot is best.

I say RS Media. But he says that RS Media is a load of junk and says Roboquad is best.

I support RoboQaud but I still prefer RS Media.

Can you have the overall answers members of robocommunity please?

Tell me which one and a reason why.

Robomania!
Robomania!'s picture

Come on post please!

Robomania!
Robomania!'s picture

Come on!
How long do I have to wait before you post?

MrScott
MrScott's picture

There are a few reasons why you might not be gathering any responses.

The title is very generic..... no indication at all as to why somebody might want to open it to read what's here.

The question is very subjective, and the polling for such opinions has taken place several times over the past year.
A simple search on "which is better" leads to similar threads.

http://www.robocommunity.com/search?search=which%20is%20better

As for me, I own neither an RSMedia, nor a RoboQuad, so my opinion on the question doesn't carry much weight.

From a Moderator's point of view, you've bumped this thread twice now, looking to stir up interest. You waited a whole minute before bumping it the first time.

Please let it live or die from here on based on community interest, without any more requests from you that people post to it.

Currahee
Currahee's picture

i say the rs media just because of the features it has over the roboquad.

BronzeGoodIronBad
BronzeGoodIronBad's picture

Neither of them could stand up to a FemiSapien with a sword(refering to the Femisapien fencing video)Tongue out

idrum289
idrum289's picture

At the moment my RS Media (picked him up this morning) is waiting for my AA batteries to charge up so my opinion of him is on hold at the moment. I don't have Roboquad yet but he looks fantastic. I'd say Roboquad would be less involved an easier to use?

Deep Thought
Deep Thought's picture

As I do not have Roboquad I cannot really say. But I would have thought having an RS Media, and that it has a lot more capability it is a better robot.

Am thinking of getting Roboquad, as it looks cool and fun.

Robomania!
Robomania!'s picture

Thank you everyone!
Looking at your views I can saftly say that an Rs Media is better and more advanced. But a Roboquad can certainly be more fun!

Robomania!
Robomania!'s picture

BronzeGoodIronBad said: Neither of them could stand up to a FemiSapien with a sword(refering to the Femisapien fencing video)Tongue out

You could just give RS Media a sword.

Has anyone tried that?

robodud
robodud's picture

id say rs media cuse it has more stuff to do

idrum289
idrum289's picture

An update if you will. RS Media is certainly involving. Although, I will tackle personality editing etc when I can afford an AC adaptor. His original D batteries are almost spent, his free roam walking is limited to a mere shuffle. My new Roboquad is excellent. He's very entertaining and seems to melt even the hardest of hearts. Which is best? I honestly can't decide, but for instant accessibility and (relative)ease of operation, Roboquad gets the vote.

iquad
iquad's picture

i say quaddie becuse rs media waddles too much.roboq is super.and rs media is $$$ thats a reason too!
roboquad the great.
ou[iquad].

iquad
iquad's picture

and bronze good...roboquad slice femisapiens neck off wit a sord...!!!
rq the great.
ou[iquad].

iquad
iquad's picture

anddd....rs media and rq are different products.no use comparing>>

Robomania!
Robomania!'s picture

These are all valid pionts- but come on- rs medias got a tv on his stomach!

alibasim959
alibasim959's picture

you mean in his chest ......

but yeah rs media is the best of all wowwee robots (in my opinion)....

RebelTaz
RebelTaz's picture

Robomania! said: These are all valid pionts- but come on- rs medias got a tv on his stomach!

Not to be confused with a Teletubby Wink

iquad
iquad's picture

ya going off topic with your teletubby.???//1!

iquad
iquad's picture

and does anybodyc knaow shane warne the australian bowler?in crocjket]

idrum289
idrum289's picture

I know of Shane Warne, but I've never met him. Has a reputation with the young ladies and text messages....

edwincastro
edwincastro's picture

RS MEDIA, RS MEDIA GUYS. YOU CAN PROGRAME IT, AS YOUR IMAGINATION SAYS. THE COLORS OF RS ARE GREAT. ITS SHAPE GREATER, AND HIM IS THE BEST....!

iquad
iquad's picture

dont shout!!!our ears'll blow up!!!!!!
for idrum:he's a leg spinner right?

edwincastro
edwincastro's picture

No comparison,,,RS Media is the best. More complete. You work on RS Media. You can not do it with Roboquad,,it is too simple and mechanic...rs is computarized...videos,,,fotos,,,,,voice, color recognition,,,and more,,,and more,,,be obvious guys...the best robot of wowwee

idrum289
idrum289's picture

He could be a leg spinner but I don't follow the cricket.