HOW BIG IS THE WOWWEE ALIVE CUBS

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Currahee
Currahee's picture
HOW BIG IS THE WOWWEE ALIVE CUBS

I was wondering exactly how big is a alive cub.....what other toy animals do they have out right now that would compare to the wowwee alive cub.....size that is

Grandlarseny37
Grandlarseny37's picture

stretching from head to tail, they are aprox 1 and a half feet long and not very heavy. i am not sure about other products that would compare in size since i own no stuffed animals. they are the perfect size for their intended purpose - to be held and cuddled by a young child.

Rudolph
Rudolph's picture

A little smaller than old-school Teddy Ruxpin. Maybe around the size of the UCommand Wall-E. Two to three times the size of a Webkinz.

Peter Redmer
Peter Redmer's picture

Ha! Teddy Ruxpin. My sister had one of those back in the day. We recently just obtained some of the cartoon episodes, but I haven't watched them yet. That really brings me back.

Anyone else here remember good old Ruxpin?

Grandlarseny37
Grandlarseny37's picture

oh god yeah! I had a Teddy Ruxpn when I was a kid. Unfortunately he has been lost in the shuffle over the years along with castle greyskull, my transformers, lazer tag, my turtles, and every other toy to come out of the 80's. But I do still have my old "my pet monster" and star wars action figures (plus the c-3P0 case to hold them in!)

Currahee
Currahee's picture

teddy ruxpin boy i forgot all about him

Peter Redmer
Peter Redmer's picture

Grandlarseny37 said:
oh god yeah! I had a Teddy Ruxpn when I was a kid. Unfortunately he has been lost in the shuffle over the years along with castle greyskull, my transformers, lazer tag, my turtles, and every other toy to come out of the 80's. But I do still have my old "my pet monster" and star wars action figures (plus the c-3P0 case to hold them in!)

All great stuff, and good memories.  Out of that list, I was most obsessed with the Turtles, and especially Transformers.  I still have my collection to this day, although it is haphazard and unfortunately in disrepair.

Currahee
Currahee's picture

i have all the biker mice from mars

GWJax
GWJax's picture

Peter Redmer said: Ha! Teddy Ruxpin. My sister had one of those back in the day. We recently just obtained some of the cartoon episodes, but I haven't watched them yet. That really brings me back. Anyone else here remember good old Ruxpin?

Ya Commander Pete I have both the Ruxpin and his compainion the inch worm. When my Mother died she left them for me and they are still in mint condition As I never will play with them.

Jax