Humble apologies for being the new guy already asking for help. We bought an Elvis at a Tuesday Morning retail store, and then bought the floor model at a discount because his neck is stuck to the left.
This much I have established:
- I don't know what I am doing.
- The motor and 'screw' mechanism controlling the left-right head position does work in both directions when powered by a battery directly.
- The end-of-cycle switches for the neck movement all test okay.
- If the motor is driven to center and then reconnected, it will drive to the extreme left position and stay engaged briefly when Elvis is powered up. It does this every time consistently.
- Having the 'known good' Elvis should make comparison testing easy - if only I knew what I was doing.
Any advise or insight is truly appreciated. Thank you!