Attaching Dragonfly wings

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Abhinav
Abhinav's picture
Attaching Dragonfly wings

Am sorry if this sounds stupid, or maybe i am missing out on something obvious

I decided to replace the winds on my dragonfly but when am trying to reattch the second set of wings, I am not ble to properly fix the wing to the hook at the back

Each wing has two holes at the back for attaching but there is only 1 hook..what am I missing then?

Also, on the front side, do I need to fix the wings straight or crossed?

In other words, while attaching the 1st wing, should I attach both the rods to the two ends of the same pin , or is it the other way round, i.e. 1 rod to the 1st pin, while the other rod goes to the other pin

Abhinav
Abhinav's picture

lol...
i figured it out...
can't believe i was stupid enough not to figure it out in the 1st attempt

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Never mind. We've all been there. Right guys? Er....guys.....

Currahee
Currahee's picture

idrum289 said:
Never mind. We've all been there. Right guys? Er....guys.....

exactly

FrankyFigs
FrankyFigs's picture

I'm not sure what I am missing but I can seem to attach the wings either. One hook but two holes?

john doe
john doe's picture

Could you please answer the 1st question couse i'm tired of trying to figure it out:/ My wing broke on the first day of flying with my girlfriend. I cant attach the new ones to the hooks properly. As there are two holes and i don't remember how was it attached in the first place. When sliding the first wing into the second hole id automatically covers the hook so the second wing cannot be attached.. I know i'm doing something wrong but studying pictures of the Dragonfly didn't help..
Anybody?

EDIT: ok, i got it:) almost screamed "eureka" :D
sorry to bother

professorpg
professorpg's picture

idrum289 said: Never mind. We've all been there. Right guys? Er....guys.....

got rovio for christmas, then got bladestar, and today got dragonfly........