Mini Rs media and Mini Roboboa

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture
Mini Rs media and Mini Roboboa

Does any one know if they have mini rs medias and roboboas, and if so where to get it? I have seen the mini roboboa on the mini's website but I still cant find it.

iquad
iquad's picture

there ISno mini rs media!

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

iquad said:

there ISno mini rs media!

Bummer, they should make 1 then. What about the mini roboboa?

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

I have seen the mini roboboa packaged with other mini's, but I cant find it by itself. Does anyone know where I can find it. PLEASE respond.

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

Can anyone answer? Please? I really want it.

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

I have learned that mini roboboa is not available in america, and it onnly comes in a set with Mini RSV2 and Mini Roboreptile on ebay, but it doesn't ship to the US. And they have 7 sets!!! So my 2 new questions are:

1) Is the mini set of 3 at the wowwee store what I'm thinking of?

and

2) Does ANYONE have it? (just wondering)

and please respond or the anticipation will cause me to eat my face, which I will replace with a robot face. (yes, I want it that baddly)

iquad
iquad's picture

yes there is an mini boa but its quite extinct,you know?!?!

iquad
iquad's picture

i migt buy it from canada.

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

No, I don't know. Where does it say it's "extinct" iquad, and how can you get it from canada if it is "extinct"?

Musa
Musa's picture

Hi bought a mini boa last year from http://www.play-asia.com they ship world wide. Hope that helps if not you can try ebay,co,uk there are quite a few sellers with the 3 pack

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

Unfortunatly, at play-asia it out of print, and It's not available in North America from ebay. How do you like mini roboboa Musa?

Musa
Musa's picture

The Mini Boa is posable and like the big boa it moves by it's tail. If you are a die hard wowwwee collector then i would purchase one other then that it is like the rest of the minis, Thanks

iquad
iquad's picture

i meant that to mene people bought it an it available in cda.

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

I must have it.

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

iquad said: i migt buy it from canada.

How can you buy it from canada if your profile says you live in india.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

AnamaTroy said:

iquad said: i migt buy it from canada.

How can you buy it from canada if your profile says you live in india.

You've never heard of overseas shipping? If a company is willing to ship internationally, then the country you are in doesn't have to be the country you buy from.

Personally, I try to find a domestic dealer of products, rather than order direct from overseas, but I know several collectors who order merchandise direct from Hong Kong.

Canada's easy. It's a hop, skip, and a short drive for me. I was within 30 miles of the border for most of today.

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

I was just saying they have them in Europe and it would be easier, smarter and cheaper for Iquad to get the there.

But I haven't found mini roboboa in canada either.

AnamaTroy
AnamaTroy's picture

It is mine! Just got the mini Roboboa yesterday. But I can see why they took it off the shelf. There are so many different ways you can pose him, but it can only be in one really awkward position in order for it to go forward.

Nether the less, Mini roboboa is defiantly on of my coolest minis and since it came in a package of 3 with mini RSV2 and Roborapter, I will replace my roborapter since my other had a batery leak and i will make the RSV2 a mini RS media.

Currahee
Currahee's picture

congrats....i must get me a mini roboboa

laurentien
laurentien's picture

In France and in Turkey, you can still find them. But it is not a robot, just a moving mechanism.
http://www.robootic.com/mini-roboboa-p-38.html
http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/89447448/mini-roboboa-wowwee-mode...

If you want them, I know a store neraby in Mersin, Turkey where they sell many.