what is the cheapest way to get a rs media?

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
gugus651
gugus651's picture
what is the cheapest way to get a rs media?

hello everyone ,I wrote this thread because I'm actually trying to get a rs media (as cheap as possible) and I live in france and I didn't find anything, does someone know a good website where I could find that?

Chris 22
Chris 22's picture

Hi mate. Look at Ebay or Amazon, i am sure they have an good offer.
Good luck!

Regards

idrum289
idrum289's picture

I go with what Chris 22 said. Ebay or Amazon.

gugus651
gugus651's picture

I already looked .They don't have it on amazon france and they're all gone on ebay france.(please notice that I live in france and that I'm going to buy it with my pocket money because I'm only 13)

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Log on to ebay US or Australia. If you find one there you can still log in and buy it.

Chris 22
Chris 22's picture

Look at ebay Germany, UK or the sites who told you Idrum289.

gugus651
gugus651's picture

idrum289 said: Log on to ebay US or Australia. If you find one there you can still log in and buy it.

yes but the delivery from US and australia to france is expensive.Money mouth

MrScott
MrScott's picture

Regardless of what auction site you use, the items listed will come and go from day to day.

Even if there is no RSMedia listed today, that does not mean that there will not be one listed tomorrow.

Keep looking.

Currahee
Currahee's picture

it has to be ebay

rjc
rjc's picture

Hi there,

look at the UK ebay:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=robosapien&_sac...

There are new auctions every day.
And the best part is that, because UK is EU you wont pay any custums taxes.

Lady Royce
Lady Royce's picture

Currahee said: it has to be ebay

SURE! IF you can keep the sellers AND eBay AND their payment arm Paypal HONNEST! Every time I have had dealings with eBay in any way, I came out on the dirty end of the deal! I DO NOT and WILL NOT trust anything doing with eBay in any way at all!

Lady Donna

MrScott
MrScott's picture

I guess that leaves more for the rest of us, then.

As a vintage GiJoe and family name memorabilia collector, eBay has provided many good purchases for me. I've sold a modest number of vintage toys along the way, too. Never been burned selling, or buying.

Same goes for my many year history of using PayPal to make payments.

Lady Royce
Lady Royce's picture

MrScott said: I guess that leaves more for the rest of us, then. As a vintage GiJoe and family name memorabilia collector, eBay has provided many good purchases for me. I've sold a modest number of vintage toys along the way, too. Never been burned selling, or buying. Same goes for my many year history of using PayPal to make payments.

Hey Luv. I sent you a PM on this one.

Lady Donna

RSMediafanatic
RSMediafanatic's picture

I got my RSMedia off ebay for a third of the original factory price brand new boxed up. Check regularly for deals on the £100 and below mark. These may be cheap but if they're new, its generally a good buy!

Phasor
Phasor's picture

I got mine about a year ago from Dick Smith Electronics in Australia for about $160AUD (RRP around $700). Pretty sure there'd be none left by now though...