i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
sickmack69
sickmack69's picture
i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO LIKE I JUST GOT THIS ROBORAPTOR BUT IM MISSING THE CONTROLER HOW BAD OF A SITUATION IS THAT?????????????/

FREEEK
FREEEK's picture
sickmack69
sickmack69's picture

OK SO ANY REMOTE WILL WORK FOR IT AS LONG AS ITS TO A ROBORAPTOR

Rudolph
Rudolph's picture

LOUD NOISES!!!

Okay, sorry bout that.

Yes, the RoboRaptor remotes should all be pretty much the same. They are not keyed to their individual robot. Kinda like any Sony TV remote will work with most any Sony TV.

GWJax
GWJax's picture

Also don't forget about the RoboRemote if you end up buying more robots with out remotes, this can solve all your problems. Just check out the store in the community to find it.

Jax

JamesbondSuits
JamesbondSuits's picture

roboremote? is that like a universal remote control for tv's? Can it really control all robots?

GWJax said:
Also don't forget about the RoboRemote if you end up buying more robots with out remotes, this can solve all your problems. Just check out the store in the community to find out

Wedding suits

GWJax
GWJax's picture

JamesbondSuits said:
roboremote? is that like a universal remote control for tv's? Can it really control all robots?

GWJax said: Also don't forget about the RoboRemote if you end up buying more robots with out remotes, this can solve all your problems. Just check out the store in the community to find out

Wedding suits

This remote will control MOST of the WowWee IR controlled robots and they are adding new bots as they hit the stores or some time there after. Also checkout the RoboDance software v5, I think it can control different robots as well but I'm not sure though I'm sure someone will correct me on this if I'm mis-staken. 

Jax