Get roboraptor and roboreptile to walk on normal ground?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
borgqueenx
borgqueenx's picture
Get roboraptor and roboreptile to walk on normal ground?

I have a nice flat floor but its not good enough for my roboraptor and roboreptile, they dont wanna walk well on the floor. I need a tutorial or guide how to mod these robots so they can walk on more floors exept carpets.

Would be nice to get a link or help :)

thanks!

MrScott
MrScott's picture

Hmmmpfff. My unmodified RoboRaptor and RoboReptile navigate the laminate kitchen floor well enough.

You can see the RoboRaptor in a couple of my videos.

Are pads on the bottom of their feet worn down?

borgqueenx
borgqueenx's picture

they look OK to me. we dont have a wooden floor though, but its all flat. no small hills or something. Aint there a solution? :(

MrScott
MrScott's picture

As I stated, I don't see the problem, so I have no solution.

idrum289
idrum289's picture

I'd forgotten how awesome the Roboraptor is. Haven't played with mine in ages. I'm so ashamed......

Chris 22
Chris 22's picture

Shame on you, Idrum. LOL

idrum289
idrum289's picture

I know, I know......:)

Roboreptile1
Roboreptile1's picture

put plastic sandwitch bags on its feet to increase traction.. see article roboraptor fix for info

JamesV2
JamesV2's picture

Roboreptile1 said: put plastic sandwitch bags on its feet to increase traction.. seearticle roboraptor fix for info

Cant find the article ...is it still there?

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

I am wondering to buy a cool robot from here because I know these is very cool place to buy or sell robot. So if anyone has so much information about good v2 robot, then please share with me here.

erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

borgqueenx said: I have a nice flat floor but its not good enough for my roboraptor and roboreptile, they dont wanna walk well on the floor. I need a tutorial or guide how to mod these robots so they can walk on more floors exept carpets.  Would be nice to get a link or help :) thanks!

What is the problem if they want to walk on grass or ground?If you want to walk them on floor
then go to a trainer who has a robot and who knows more about it.