Fans of Roboraptor

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
days77
days77's picture
Fans of Roboraptor

My latest YouTube video - Attack Of The Roboraptors. A Dalek patrol is attcked by Roboraptors.

Chris 22
Chris 22's picture

Great video with a nice story. Days 77 you will be a good stage director. I look forward to see more of these kind of films. ;o)

days77
days77's picture

That's episode eleven, so there are ten stories leading up to this one. In the previous stories it shows how Robosapien V2 got to be on the Robot Planet. I'm looking forward to the next couple of episodes where Robosapien V2 discovers another Robot being held captive by the Daleks. As well as the mayhem he will cause masquerading as a Dalek!

Chris 22
Chris 22's picture

Hmm, that sounds good! Nice story.

Peter Redmer
Peter Redmer's picture

This is really great. Nice job on the editing (that had to be difficult) and the cool Dalek voiceovers. Especially love that you included Davros, he rocks!

days77
days77's picture

YouTube has frozen the view count on this video ! Probably because it was becoming popular. Can't have that happening can we YouTube!

days77
days77's picture

Robosapien V2, now masquerading as a Dalek has infiltrated the Dalek city to create some mayhem and has discovered another Robot being held captive by the Daleks.