Where can I find a cheap RS media?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
kalowinta
kalowinta's picture
Where can I find a cheap RS media?

I have been checking all over the net (i think), I dont know if any of you robo experts might know how to find these RS media for cheap. Maybe someone here got tired of theirs i dunno.

I just bought a RSV2 on Ebay for $50 out of box great condition with remote, bowling pins, ball and manual.

Any tips on from anyone?

idrum289
idrum289's picture

All I can say is just keep looking on Ebay. There are 3 in Australia at the moment though I wouldn't call them cheap.

kalowinta
kalowinta's picture

yea I know ebay is my friend :) I saw one on craigslist but i doubt he will ship it to me I'm in the millitary stationed in Italy. It would be like shipping to the states anyway cuz we all have a PSC address. The RSV2 i got on ebay got here in exactly a week.

Macmutt
Macmutt's picture

Cheap !!! NO, New... Yes

I've seen them on a few sites for $249.00 and $299.00

i realize this is basically the price they were released at but at least there new and that carries alot of weight with me anyway, because i hate buying someone else's used headaches.
You never know what you'll get or how it was treated.
There's a guy with a video on Youtube and i think the video is called RS Media's Adventure, and this moron takes his new RS Media into the backyard, walks it off brick steps and it falls like 3 times, then he walks it off a picnic table bench backwards making it fall onto the brick path, then he walks it down the path off another brick step, and last but not least he has the robot grip a bottle of beer and then makes the robot pour the beer on itself.
It's like he was trying to break it, i can't stand people like that, because you just know it was either some spoiled brat who got the robot for his birthday or something, or some stupid teenager who has money to burn and doesn't care how he treats his stuff.
Bottom line is this video is the exact reason why you don't buy used, just save your money until you can find it New.

kalowinta
kalowinta's picture

I had given up... I just bought an I-sobot and then i saw a RS media i won the bid for $171 now waiting on it to arrive.. yay.. Macmutt LOL people like that makes me wanna punch them in the adams apple.. i see peopl do this all the time they buy a device that cost a lot and make a video of them destroying it..

kalowinta
kalowinta's picture

Oh by the way thank you guys for replying!