Roboraptor Fix :->

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Roboreptile1
Roboreptile1's picture
Roboraptor Fix :->

i noticed my roboraptor was having trouble walking on my hardwood floors. after looking at his feet i noticed that he had the pads on his feet where worn down thinking of how to fix this i found that he gets much better traction if u put plastic sandwitch bags over his feet like shoes he almost walks faster the my roboreptile with new batteries.!!!!!!!! 

Ps. love roboraptor best dino ever. i have the exclusive green one.Wink

how does ur roboraptor walk? do u like raptor or reptile better?

GWJax
GWJax's picture

See that's just one thing I would not even think of!! Good thinking. I tend to think and do things the harder way. I would have removed the pad and re-sculpted it to it's original form then made a silicone mold of it and after that poured in either silicone or an epoxy resin into the made mold for an unlimited amount of foot pads. I guess that's just my brain working.. But to answer your question I love the Reptile better just because it's more vicious and not a pet dino like the Raptor is.. But hey, that's just me.

Jax

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Given where I work, some little rubber stoppers are the go for mine when the time comes.

GWJax
GWJax's picture

Yet another great idea @ idrum. when yours burn out would you shave them all the way down and plop on the rubber stoppers with the tape still on them or would you remove the tape and secure them with super glue or epoxy for a long lasting adhering to the feet? Yet I'd still take the hard way of doing it as stated by me above, LOL

Jax

idrum289
idrum289's picture

Dunno, I'd have to see. I might just shove them in if there's a cavity. I haven't had that close a look to be honest.