Christmas is coming - So time for dress ups!!!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jamie
Jamie's picture
Christmas is coming - So time for dress ups!!!

Hello all,

It's nearly Christmas time (only a couple of weeks or so) and I've been busy making costumes.

First of all, is my creation of transforming my RS Media into a Robo-Santa Media! I hope you just love it!

And last but not least, is My brother's RoboQuad, My RS Media, My Robosapien V1 and My FlyTech Dragonfly all dressed up in Christmassy stuff (My FlyTech Dragonfly is dressed up as Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer.)

I have HAD to create a gallery because of the stupid embed code not working :(

Have a Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

Jamie Kugelmann

MrScott
MrScott's picture

Very festive!

As for the image handling utilities, I haven't been able to upload pics directly into threads for many weeks (I reported it via a new thread, then).  After I've created a gallery and uploaded to that, I've been able to referenced the gallery pics inline just fine.

Like this one of yours.

NanoTek
NanoTek's picture

Meet the Christmas RS Bank Robbery Santa!

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Happy Holidays! The stalking on your bro's roboquad and your Rudolph red nosed dragonfly are truly original but RoboSanta is my favorite! hope you get what you wish for! You deserve it for the great code work you and your Vader do.

Jamie
Jamie's picture

NanoTek said:

Meet the Christmas RS Bank Robbery Santa!

LOL! That little Robosapien V1 Santa bank robber is SO funny!!!

Jamie
Jamie's picture

FreddyA said: Happy Holidays! The stalking on your bro's roboquad and your Rudolph red nosed dragonfly are truly original but RoboSanta is my favorite! hope you get what you wish for! You deserve it for the great code work you and your Vader do.

Thanks Freddy :) I hope you have a great Christmas aswell!

Jamie
Jamie's picture

MrScott said: Very festive! As for the image handling utilities, I haven't been able to upload pics directly into threads for many weeks (I reported it via a new thread, then).  After I've created a gallery and uploaded to that, I've been able to referenced the gallery pics inline just fine. Like this one of yours.

MrScott: I particularly like that picture myself too :)

Sunbeamowner
Sunbeamowner's picture
Santa Matt
Santa Matt's picture

Which is part of the reason I have not been on the board much. Christmas time is very busy for me. I f you are interested in some of what I do, check out http://www.santa-america.org/ or you can read some of my stories at http://www.santamatt.blogspot.com/

And, seeing how we are talking about dress ups, I included a picture of myself in my garb for the season.

Santa

So Merry Christmas to all!

Lady Royce
Lady Royce's picture

Father Christmas, YOU LOOK SHARP! Happy Christmas all.

Lady Donna

Santa Matt said:

Which is part of the reason I have not been on the board much. Christmas time is very busy for me. I f you are interested in some of what I do, check out http://www.santa-america.org/ or you can read some of my stories at http://www.santamatt.blogspot.com/

And, seeing how we are talking about dress ups, I included a picture of myself in my garb for the season.

Santa

So Merry Christmas to all!

Lady Royce
Lady Royce's picture

Jamie,

Very cute photos. I know what you mean about getting your hands on more of these great bots. I have an RSV1, RSV2, Roboquad, RS Media, Robopet, RS Tribot, Roboraptor, Roboreptile and several of the Mini versions of the big ones and I have plains for some modifications on 3 of the big ones.

I live on Social Security and the only way I was able to get my hands on this many Wow Wee bots is because of lucking out on eBay and getting the Raptor for about $5.00 and the seller did not charge for shipping and I got the Pet for $10.00 + $5.00 shipping.

The others were gotten to me as gifts at different times of the years they came out or just recently sent to me as gifts. But my biggest score was my RS Media on eBay for $150.00 this past summer and it was a pure fluke how I managed to snatch the bot out of the jaws of defeat.

But I love these bots and I still need to get my hands on the Joebot,(He is new this year.) Femsapien, Wrex, Roborover, (He is new this year.) Roboboa, (This serpent is VERY HARD to find here in the states.) Mr. Personality and the Rovio along with several flyers that Wow Wee makes.
But what with my trying to live on only a very meager Social Security an pay bills first, I have to hope for a real good sale on one of the items I want and then I must give up something else to get it.

All in all. These bots are a ball to work with, play with and to hack and mod them and they are worth all the fuss to get your hands on them. THEY ARE MORE ADDICTING THEN ANY DRUG OUT THERE. But at least it is a safe addiction! ROTFLMFFTO!

Happy Christmas and a Blessed Solstice to all here.
Lady Donna

Jamie
Jamie's picture

Hello ALL!,

Christmas Countdown!!
Only 2 sleeps left!!!

Cheers,

Jamie Kugelmann