Where can I find an RS media on the US??? why it dissapear???

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
juanchi104
juanchi104's picture
Where can I find an RS media on the US??? why it dissapear???

Where can I find an RS media on the US online??? why it dissapear??? xmas?? I want an rs media but it dissapear from any online store!!! where can I find one?

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

I would say that you have to keep an eye on ebay. They have been discontinued and that is unfortunate for everyone that did not get one or two. Or 5

juanchi104
juanchi104's picture

and why it dissapear from Amazon, walmart, discovery channel store, etc??????

MrScott
MrScott's picture

WowWee stopped manufacturing them quite some time ago, and the new stock is sold.

All that's left is folks reselling what they have, and the occasional reseller that may find a few dusty boxes in a warehouse.

juanchi104
juanchi104's picture

I live in Venezuela and I saw a new rs media on here:

It is from chile and I am not shure to buy it or kept an eye on ebay to see if someone will publish a new one

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

If you decide to buy it you should research the delivery carrier since I know personally that shipping to Venezuela is quite unreliable. It is a great price since New In Box here in USA is roughly $450. I did also send this seller a question about payment method.

juanchi104
juanchi104's picture

Thats a great price and I might buy it the next tuesday. But I dont now a shipping method to venezuela. what company do you recomend for the shipping? I took UPS but is too expensive

juanchi104
juanchi104's picture

FreddyA dont buy that rs media!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find it and I ask you for help not for buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!