REPLACEMENT REMOTE FOR 1999 MEGABYTE DOG

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
boggy
boggy's picture
REPLACEMENT REMOTE FOR 1999 MEGABYTE DOG

Dear Sir                                                                                                               24/3/2010

I am looking for a REPLACEMENT REMOTE CONTROL for my WOWWEE 1999 MEGABYTE DOG.

I have contacted WOWWEE head office and they have informed me that the 2008 Remote Control will NOT function with the 1999 Version.They do not stock the 1999 version remote, or any other parts for it.  My dog is in perfect working order but is missing the remote. I have picked up the dog at a charity for my son, and have surched the Internet for it, but unfortunately to no avail.

I would greatly appreciate any knolwedge from YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, that could possibly help me purchase the 1999 remote control  version. I am not sure if a ROBOREMOTE would function with it, but I am willing to purchase one for my other robots anyway.

REGARDS BOGDAN

graffjamie
graffjamie's picture

New remotes for about $17 (I searched EVERYWHERE and I bought one just now): http://www.ebay.com/itm/171245471243Always eager to help.James