The Three Stooges Personality

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
StunningD
StunningD's picture
The Three Stooges Personality

I am just getting ready to finish my personality for the RS media. It is the Three Stooges. Who would be interested in checking it out.

I have Bugs Bunny already available for download on this site. I think this one turned out just a 'hare' better :-))

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

I'd be a first sucker! BTW the Bugs Bunny cartoons are a real treat in the bodycons

StunningD
StunningD's picture

Cool, I appreciate the feedback on the Bugs personality. I thought the videos were cool too. I actually still have 2 videos to upload but wasn't sure if anyone actually liked it or not. I will upload the 2 other videos for the Bugs per. and will upload the 3Stooges in a few days. Sorry to say, I only included one video with the 3Stooges but, I think some of the soundbites are just the best. I still laugh at them and it has been 'done' for almost a month. The one video I do have for the per. is 'Curly Kills the Clam Soup.' I am trying to tweek it a bit to have an intro and the end song. The original video was just the meat of it without the frills. Keep an eye out :-)