S.O.S. Looking for a remote controller for my Robosapien V1

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
yobot
yobot's picture
S.O.S. Looking for a remote controller for my Robosapien V1

Hello I'm from France, we have lost our remote controller since few weeksCry and we don't know how to replace it?

Is it possible to find a second hand one or a new one but cheap????

Does someone got an extra one?

Thank Very much you for your help

Lionel and sons

FRANCE

Mommysapien
Mommysapien's picture

Someone else posted that a Logitech Universal IR remote should work:

http://www.robocommunity.com/forum/thread/17717/Universal-Remote/

There are some remotes like this on Amazon France. I haven't tried this, but if it is not too expensive it might be worth a shot.

Their are also remotes on Ebay sometimes, you can ask if a seller will send a remote to France. Right now the only remotes I saw were US-only, but sometimes if you ask a seller will make an exception.

I hope you find something that works for you!

rodmdx
rodmdx's picture

Hi I have a spare one i could send you

yobot
yobot's picture

thank you for your reply,

please send me an email to lnl_dd@hotmail.com to know how to proceed
thank you very much

Lionel and sons

Fro France

evilglamgroover
evilglamgroover's picture

Hi everybody,

I still wondering if it's possible to control the Robosapien V2 directly on a mac.

Thans for your answer.

idrum289
idrum289's picture

No that I know of. You can't hook up an RSV2 to any computer let alone a Mac.

MrScott
MrScott's picture

It depends on what you mean by "control directly".

There certainly are schemes by which an IR transmitter is attached to a computer and the computer controls the RSV2 by streaming the IR signals to the robot. As far as the robot is concerned, it's just seeing the output of the normal remote control.

Robodance is one such piece of software that manages that, but I don't think it is ported to a Mac platform (yet?). You'd have to ask community member Roschler for the specifics.

http://www.robodance.com/

maccy
maccy's picture

rodmdx said: Hi I have a spare one i could send you

Do U have another spare as im in uk...

rodmdx
rodmdx's picture

maccy said:

yes I have a spare I could send you or it will cost is the postage

Regards

Rodney

maccy
maccy's picture

maccy said:

is the spare one that you have for the V1 or V2 robosaprien ? If you got the V1 one i will take it, please tell me the total cost you want for it and the postage, then i will get strainght back to you....Do you have a Paypal account ?

maccy
maccy's picture

rodmdx said:

maccy said:

yes I have a spare I could send you or it will cost is the postage Regards Rodney

Hi ignore the first note i sent you, if you have the V1 i will take it...let me know how much it all comes to , the postage and the controller and get back to me asap, Have you got an Paypal account, as i can pay you through them, which is easier,, I await your reply..

Maccy

rodmdx
rodmdx's picture

Hi ignore
give me your address and I find out how much it will cost for the postage
yes i do have a paypal account for the remote you can have.

regards
Rodney

maccy
maccy's picture

rodmdx said: Hi ignore give me your address and I find out how much it will cost for the postage yes i do have a paypal account for the remote you can have. regards Rodney

Hi , my address is 12 Risbury Rd, Liverpool L11 3BL. Can you find out as soon as possible please as it is for a Birthday Present for next tuesday, thank you....Maccy

nomad
nomad's picture

hello s.o.s look on site,THEROBOTSTORE.COM all remote for wowwee and parts.

you can by a hole v2 for 50 dollar,that are full robots with some problems.but it seems they,

are compleet.

Michaelquerty
Michaelquerty's picture

FYI, I found a site with new robosapien remote controls, yes it is kinda expensive, but here it is
http://www.wowweerobots.eu/index.php?request=product_cat&jump_categ=B1A1...

32euros

Oriol Aubets
Oriol Aubets's picture

I'm looking for a remote too, for the robosapien V1, same: if anybody have one cheap i'll aprecciate, i'm in Barcelona, Spain

jono
jono's picture

hey. i have the same problem. I have my remote though. It just doesnt work. I have looked in the trouble shooting and user manual book. the robot turns on and starts up like it should. the remote doesnt work even with new batteries.

buia
buia's picture

caut telecomanda pentru robosapiens v1 sau un robot cu telecomanda vechi