Headless RS Media

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
FreddyA
FreddyA's picture
Headless RS Media

Hello, here are a couple of robots I'll be working on. A tortured and abused RSM and a yuko I think its called.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dqI3iKOQMY

Freddy

Sunbeamowner
Sunbeamowner's picture

Nice one Freddy. The freight probably cost you more than the bots. Love the ape. He would cause a laugh in the right places ( or inapropriate places).

GWJax
GWJax's picture

So Freddy this is the RSM you need the parts for then, right?

BTW the silicone that I had was bad but I just got some more in for the molds. I was going to make them today but my health go in the way of that. So I'll try again in the morning.

Jax

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Hi Jax, first thing is first, your health. After that comes the rest of life. This is actually a different bot I just got and this one I was able to get working and the head is reattached, I took a neck bone from my parts bot. I have 3 other busted bots (2 rsm, 1 v2) for which those parts are for.

Recharge, reboot and recycle.

@Sunbeamowner, you are right. The bot was like $20 while the shipping was $55. there was a few interesting files in him. The good thing was I got the sakura girl bot free in the deal. I like her segway like scooter mostly while my GF like her voice and comments - she can answer yes or no questions and had some limited voice recognition. The ape is great for a good few chuckles always. He has a bit of robot in him, he vibrates, eyes and mouth move when he talks ape.

Freddy