Determine robot the location of the live on the map

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
pars2307
pars2307's picture
Determine robot the location of the live on the map

Hello. sorry for my english bad. I'll make a robot project. Robot will map out a particular environment. And detecting whether the living environment on a map showing the location. How can I detect the live's existence(Is that a particular sensor)?Thanks for you help.

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Hello pars2307, welcome to the forum. From your post I get that your developing a type of navigation software. For what robot? A home built robot or a WowWee robot like the RS Media. As far as the sensor, are you asking what type of sensor can detect life? I suppose for something off the shelf a PIR like what home alarms systems use.
Tell me more about your project, sounds interesting.

Freddy

pars2307
pars2307's picture

Thank you. In fact, I'll do a simple household robot. For example, the robot fires into the ground in the unconscious of the people identified by mapping the location of RF technology will transfer to the computer. Sure, I improved it will not do much. Because 1000TL (around $ 650) money I got. PIR sensor to detect for example, can I live. But the fire is moving and the heat value. Live and how to distinguish the fire from each other?