Robie SR. #60-2398

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
GeorgeERay
GeorgeERay's picture
Robie SR. #60-2398

I have a Robie Sr. .  The Box has Catalog # 60-2398 on it.  I have the Detachable Tray, Demo Cassette Tape, Remote Control Unit, Owner's Manual, original box and packaging, note from Robie Sr. to his Master, and Robie Sr.. I am missing the 1/8" screwdriver and the charger (have the charger box).

The clock still works.  I had replaced the main battery about 10 years ago and he worked fine then.  I haven't found the charger and suspect the battery is shot, so I can not power him up.  Over all in good shape.  Remote control has no battrery leakage and a undamaged antenna.

Sold as is.  No returns.  Buyer agrees to pay shipping.  Shipping cost will be determined by buyers shipping location.  I accept Pay-Pal.

$180.00 plus shippingRobie SR.

PStowe2613
PStowe2613's picture

Do you still have Robie Sr? If so, I interested in purchasing.

Thanks!

PStowe2613
PStowe2613's picture

Do you still have Robie Sr? If so, I interested in purchasing.

Thanks!

GeorgeERay
GeorgeERay's picture

Yes Robie is still here. Send me your zip code or address and I can calculate shipping cost.

PStowe2613
PStowe2613's picture

GeorgeERay said: Yes Robie is still here. Send me your zip code or address and I can calculate shipping cost.

My zip code is 62703, thanks!

GeorgeERay
GeorgeERay's picture

Thanks, I will be back to you tomorrow with shipping info!!

George

GeorgeERay
GeorgeERay's picture

$180.00 and $20.00 for parcel post shipping. $200.00 total. Do you use pay pal? Payment to

If you would prefer a different method of shipping let me know and I will re calculate costs.

GeorgeERay
GeorgeERay's picture

Contact info edited

masoch
masoch's picture

Do you still have this? Very interested. Shipping would be to 98595.

GeorgeERay
GeorgeERay's picture

Yes I still do have the item. Shipping to your zip is around $25 - 28.

Everything is just as described.