RS Media Remote Control Ripley's Believe it or not!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ElectronicsGenius
ElectronicsGenius's picture
RS Media Remote Control Ripley's Believe it or not!

A few months back I filled out a claim ticket on Wowwee's website and requested an RS Media remote. They said it could only be aquired from Wow Wee Canada. I was told to send $25 money order to them which I did but after hearing a few things from others about thier lack of support and that the remote had been out of stock for years, I pretty much gave up on waiting for it. Then it showed up today.

So as of a few months ago, they could still be aquired.

Ticket Number: 33008
Purchase Location: Ebay
Product Category: Robotics
Product Name: RS Media Silver/Orange
Product Problem: Parts to Purchase
Item No: 8061
Description: I need a replacement remote control for my son's 2006 RS Media. Thanks.
Creation Time: 2010-08-13 01:27:50 AM (Eastern time -4)

WowWee Customer Service

2010-08-13 10:19:06 AM (Eastern time -4)

Dear sirs,

You can purchase a new remote for $25 USD. Please send an International Money Order or Cashier's Check made out to WowWee Canada Inc. (we aren't set up to take credit cards) to the following address:

WowWee Canada Inc.

ATTN: Maral

3500 De Maisonneuve Blvd. West – suite 800

Westmount, QC

H3Z 3C1

Canada

Please include with your payment a detailed note explaining the part you need, your full name, telephone number and shipping address.

Sincerely,

WowWee Customer Service

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

That risk you took paid off not only for you but for all of us. Thanks! It goes a long way in reestablishing trust in wowwee, at least in their Canada offices. I had a good feeling when I recieved the rovio battery and charger replacement, but a RS Media remote is huge! made me think they're getting their act together, but it could be a fluke believe it or not.