Looking Robosapien RS Media

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
robinc1960r
robinc1960r's picture
Looking Robosapien RS Media

Looking for a Robosapien RS media (preferably in the U.S.) for my 8-year old wowwee robotics fanatic...

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Hi,
I just posted my Brand New, mint and collectible condition RS Media on the auction block at Ebay! I have searched the internet and I believe I may be one of the last owners to actually have one as shipped from the manufacturer.
Good luck bidding on it!

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

I have seen picture which is given by you and I really like that picture. After seen it, I have decided to buy it, so would you like to sell me it? I am really interested to get that toy.

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Sorry, the robot sold on Ebay back in March.

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture
josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

Thanks for this too short information, so can you tell me that where I have to go for get it? I think you have more information about that robot, that is why I ask you.

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Sorry, no I don't have any info. They have not made this robot for many years now.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

BPJ said: Sorry, no I don't have any info. They have not made this robot for many years now.

It's ok, I don't need sorry from you. I will find out it any other place and one more thing I want to say you that thanks for replying me. I hope that we talk again.

Josh373839
Josh373839's picture

I have one fore sale, not perfect condition but still got plastic e protection on wires as only used 3/4 times.