Mod on Big Mouth Billy Bass

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
OmnibotMan
OmnibotMan's picture
Mod on Big Mouth Billy Bass

I want to do a mod on my Big Mouth Billy Bass. I dont know what to do on it though. I'll have pics of it up soon. Plus I am an expert at repairing all types of them so if you need a repair on a billy bigmouth bass, youve came th the right place. So.. What should I mod my billy bass?

Maxhirez
Maxhirez's picture

I can't stop thinking it would be funniest if you made him sing the "Hamster Dance" song. It's in my head today.

OmnibotMan
OmnibotMan's picture

Ill do that sometime. Good idea.

Horacio
Horacio's picture

Big mouth works with 6v. One day I use it with 12volt!!! and now the song works but not the movement of the tail and mouth. What could be crak??? Have you any idea, THANKS!!!
Horace

erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

Firstly I say best of luck, the Big Mouth Billy Bass got also funnier. As per my information the twitter mod was very cool with Big Mouth Billy Bass.

rvr
rvr's picture

My fish stopped swinging his head away from the plaque, I just hear the motor whitting when it's time for him to do that. How do I fix?

rvr
rvr's picture

Typo, whirring, not whitting.

Shaun
Shaun's picture

Take it off the plaque and either slice or stretch off the rubber skin. See if the joint holding the motor is broken. There is a high chance it's not the motor itself that's broken, because you said you could hear it whirring. Then take pictures and send it to the master: OmnibotMan.