NEED I-CYBIE Charger AND Battery!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
hannahg
hannahg's picture
NEED I-CYBIE Charger AND Battery!

just scored a nice i-cybie on ebay buit no charger and dead battery( one assumes). HELP!

im in california!

can pay!

OmnibotMan
OmnibotMan's picture

Tough luck. Ive started many threads about wanted parts, but never any replies. Its a fact :/

robopizza
robopizza's picture

Really your best bet is to use the connector on your dead battery to build a new battery pack.

The battery space in cybie is very tight so this is a consideration.

Try a forums earch with i-cybie and battery and the info is here.

Cheers

OmnibotMan
OmnibotMan's picture

Robopizza, which bot is that in your avatar?

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Hello Hannahg, the walk up charger with card and battery looks available from http://www.3deshop.com/ on the I-cybie tab.

robopizza
robopizza's picture

Hi Omnibotman

That is Botster. He is one of the RoboChi line from Tiger electronics.

Line includes
Poochi - dog
Meow-Chi - cat
Super Poo-Chi - a dog similar to Poo-Chi, but a larger version of Poo-Chi.
Dino-Chi - a robotic dinosaur.
Chirpy-Chi - a robotic bird.
Petal-Chi - a robotic flower or plant.
Baby-chi - a robotic baby

Cheers

OmnibotMan
OmnibotMan's picture

Nice, the botster it pretty awesome!! I have just recived a poorly condition omnibot. Any ideas? I have a thread about him. Hoping to get pics up soon!!!

dedwin
dedwin's picture

To be honest I have never seen a petal chi yet but it looks great and I would definitely love to have one. Generally I love flowers and I also have a lot of them in my flat. I love to order flowers at sereneta flowers co.uk and due to this I have so many. When I am on vacation it is always a problem with the flowers and due to this a petal chi would be great.

erricsimmons
erricsimmons's picture

There are so much batteries and chargers available of I-CYBIE. According to me the Nicad / NiMH Smart charger is best option for you.