Need remote for Robosapien V1

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
sandip
sandip's picture
Need remote for Robosapien V1

I just picked up Robosapien V1 from a goodwill store but there was no remote with it. The robot powers up and does the normal things but without a remote, i can't really get it to do other tricks. Does anyone have a remote for sale, or if anyone can suggest any other tricks to control the bot.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Curtainmaker
Curtainmaker's picture

Hi. If you are looking for a remote, there is 1 for sale on trademe.co.nz I don't know where you are in the world but if you look on this site which is like ebay, but it is New Zealands equivilent to Ebay, someone has it for sale under "Robots" for nzd$10.00

regards Curtainmaker

sandip
sandip's picture

Curtainmaker said: Hi. If you are looking for a remote, there is 1 for sale on trademe.co.nz I don't know where you are in the world but if you look on this site which is like ebay, but it is New Zealands equivilent to Ebay, someone has it for sale under "Robots" for nzd$10.00 regards Curtainmaker

Appretiate much and thanks a lot for looking out. I ordered one from Wowwee Canada for $25. 

Regards,

Sandip.

my93corolla
my93corolla's picture

How did you order that from wowwee canda I need one to

my93corolla
my93corolla's picture

how did you order from them i need a remote also

sandip
sandip's picture

my93corolla said: how did you order from them i need a remote also

Hi! There,

Extremely sorry for not have replied you in timely manner. I told them that my previous remote was not working. Here's the website and you can contact the tech support. I can let you know after getting the remote.

http://www.wowwee.com/en/support

Goodluck.

-Sandip.