LOOKING TO BUY A WORKING RS MEDIA

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
thinkxtreme
thinkxtreme's picture
LOOKING TO BUY A WORKING RS MEDIA

I'm looking to buy a used RS MEDIA in working condition.

Owners who is looking to sell their RS MEDIA, kindly contact me.

Curtainmaker
Curtainmaker's picture

Hi and Welcome. That is something I would not think about if it was offered to me. Take it as it is a great robot and you will enjoy it.

Cheers Curtainmaker

nomad
nomad's picture

hi,on kapaza.be is one for sale.in good condition.Laughing

Tbates
Tbates's picture

I'm looking to buy a working RS Media also

BPJ
BPJ's picture

I have a brand new, still in the box, RS Media. How much are you willing to pay for it?

Tbates
Tbates's picture

$300 + shipping

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Actually, I've been thinking of putting this up for sale on Ebay and now that I see how extremely rare it is, I think I will be doing just that. The only other one I've been able to find is on Amazon. The seller is asking for $2500 there and it's not even Brand New in the box like mine. I believe that is a bit much, but I won't know unless I put it up for auction. I will let you know as soon as I put it for sale. Thanks for your time and your interest.

Tbates
Tbates's picture

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290676018837?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3...

Two just sold on Ebay for 483.99 yesterday as a Pair!!!, the guy trying to sell one for $2500 on Amazon is an idoit.. lol...

Please put on Ebay I will get it from you their..

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Hi,
I just posted my Brand New, mint and collectible condition RS Media on the auction block at Ebay! I have searched the internet and I believe I may be one of the last owners to actually have one as shipped from the manufacturer.
Good luck bidding on it!

robodud
robodud's picture

Hey, does any one know where I could find one that ships to Canada? I've been looking for one for quite a while. Thanks!

BPJ
BPJ's picture

robodud said: Hey, does any one know where I could find one that ships to Canada? I've been looking for one for quite a while. Thanks!

I am selling what is probably one of the last, if not, the last "Mint Condition-Never Removed From The Original Packaging" RS Media in the USA. Check out the listing on Ebay. Go to:

BPJ
BPJ's picture
robodud
robodud's picture

BPJ said:

robodud said: Hey, does any one know where I could find one that ships to Canada? I've been looking for one for quite a while. Thanks!

I am selling what is probably one of the last, if not, the last "Mint Condition-Never Removed From The Original Packaging" RS Media in the USA. Check out the listing on Ebay. Go to:

It only ship to the US... Any one else know where I could find one the ships to Canada? Thanks!

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Robodud,
I'm not sure why, but CANADA is included under NORTH AMERICA within the template used by sellers to post listings. You are correct in stating that all other inter national shipping is excluded, but you should be able to bid on this item. If your still not sure, please reach out to Ebay about this. I hope this clears things up for you.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

I have read you post and interested to get that great robot. I have never buy these kind of robot before, so I have no more idea to how to get it. Would you like to tell me that how can I get that from you?

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Sorry, it was already sold on Ebay.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

No problem, I understand, but I want that robot, so if you have some any other place to buy that then you will surely tell me.

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Sorry, I don't

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

It's ok, I will get that great robot to any other place, I will manage it. Thanks for sharing information with me. I hope I will get that the same robot.

TehRSV2
TehRSV2's picture

josheppaul said: It's ok, I will get that great robot to any other place, I will manage it. Thanks for sharing information with me. I hope I will get that the same robot.

Hey josheppaul. I already have a thread. There are like 3 on Amazon. 1 brand new and two like new. They're a bit expensive. Cheapest you can get is $800. But remember. It IS a collectors item now days.

Heres the thread: http://www.robocommunity.com/forum/thread/19132/For-anyone-looking-to-bu... good luck getting your RS Media! I'm still looking for one myself but I can't afford those ones.

josheppaul
josheppaul's picture

TehRSV2, I want to inform you that price is no matter, but I want a cool robot. So can you tell me that you have those kind of robots or not? If yes, then I will surely get one from you.

AmyE
AmyE's picture

I have one for sale in hardly used condition!

BPJ - how in the world could u offer free shipping?? How much did the shipping end up costing? The bot is heavy!

AmyE
AmyE's picture

BPJ - how in the world could u offer free shipping?? How much did the shipping end up costing? The bot is heavy!

AmyE
AmyE's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

AmyE
AmyE's picture

harryb
harryb's picture

i have a robot that i am willing to sell !

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Hello HarryB, pm me about your bot for sale.
thx,
FA

woowoorobotic 12
woowoorobotic 12's picture

Well Wowee does keep telling me that they will post new robots at new years....I hope it's good

woowoorobotic 12
woowoorobotic 12's picture

Well Wowee does keep telling me that they will post new robots at new years....I hope it's good

Pages