LOOKING TO BUY A WORKING RS MEDIA

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
nomad
nomad's picture

hi all,rsm is best robot you can by,but where does it come from that it is a colectors item yet,i dont understand that.if wowwee stops complete whit,
everything then 10 years after the complete stop and in box its a collectors item.not before that.

BPJ
BPJ's picture

nomad said: hi all,rsm is best robot you can by,but where does it come from that it is acolectors item yet,i dont understand that.if wowwee stops complete whit, everything then10 years after the complete stop and in box its a collectors item.not before that.

Don't be silly! If you can not easily find something that you want to buy, especially if it's still brand new in the box, then it's considered a collectible. That's what makes the price go up so much on the item.

nomad
nomad's picture

i have many robots includ rsm,normal its 10 years after stopping.
sinds rsm stil availleble .excample for a car old one its 25 years,
before its an collectibel,check insurence policy

BPJ
BPJ's picture

Listen, unless you have one in "mint" condition like the one I sold for $930 on Ebay.....stop talking! There is no need to get so legal and technical about it. Like I stated in my initial post, "I had one of the last "mint" condition RSM's in the world and that's why it sold like a collectible. Have a nice day and please let it go already. Merry Christmas!

nomad
nomad's picture

merry chrismas too you too.no need to get upset ok.

Pages