robosapien v2 limited edition in red

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
sarah77
sarah77's picture
robosapien v2 limited edition in red

I have the robosapien v2 limited edition in red, not shiny red but the matt red, i want to know is it a collectors item and what is it worth if anything, was thinking of selling but can't find any it anywhere on the net so it got me wondering, can anyone help me, its not boxed but in perfect condition, thanks in advance

nomad
nomad's picture

hi sarah .for the one you got about 150 and 260 euro.
original in box and complete,300 and 360 euro,rs media about 600 euro,in box.
are the pins and bal,manuel included.
real collectibles are in box .you can look on ebay to compare prices.
and also chipment cost insurrance and all that stuf.also you need good pictures,
of your bot,front and back,with remote and when its boot up.
you must be chore everything works fine.there's a lot of bad stuff for sale,
in the v2 department.i seen today a returned v2 crackt in two pieces,
because somthing not workt good.here on site, also people looking for a v2.
post some pictures here.hope this helps.

sarah77
sarah77's picture

unfortunately there is no box but everything is in full working and the bowling ball and 3 pins are with it and so is the manuel, still wanting to sell this so if anyones is interested let me know :)

nomad
nomad's picture

DO YOU HAVE A PRICE,WHAT YOU WANT FOR IT.AND FOTO'S

nomad
nomad's picture

i just have a peek on ebay,new in box v2 249.99

nomad
nomad's picture

also red v2,81.00 dollars today 16.11.2011

sarah77
sarah77's picture

if you want the robosapien make me an offer cause i got no idea, but i'm in the uk

nomad
nomad's picture

SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONS.BUT I HAVE ONE.AND THE CHIPMENT COST TO BELGIUM ARE TO HIGH.I WAS ASKING THESE QESTIONS FOR INCEASE I FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOUR V2.
THANKS FOR REPLAY

anon8105
anon8105's picture

I'm looking for a Robosapian V2 if anyone still has one available. I'm located in New York. Please email me how much you are asking as well as the condition to opm075@aol.com Thank you.

anon8105
anon8105's picture

sarah77 said: if you want the robosapien make me an offer cause i got no idea, but i'm in the uk

is your Robosapian still available? Please respond to opm075@aol.com Thanks.

Elaine Fielding
Elaine Fielding's picture

Hi I am after the red V2 I could offer you £100 as one went on ebay for lesss than that and he was with all the stuff as well.