Pointless ?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Strebor_
Strebor_'s picture
Pointless ?

Well, I made a personality (SheBot) and uploaded it over a week ago.

I was told I should PM the owner so he could add it to the download section so that's what I did.

Still no answer and still no personality in the download section.

What's the point of doing things if the owner isn't around to do anything about it ?

Slighty pointless in my opinion.

Maybe there should be a few select staff member who have the power to do these kind of things as he obviously isn't around that much.

What you you guys think ?

Strebor_

Robostuff
Robostuff's picture

Well unfortunately the future of Wowwee robotics is now pretty much in our hands since they have abandoned this division. What some are doing is uploading stuff at sourceforge.net and then post your link here. We are on our own here now.

FreddyA
FreddyA's picture

Hi Strebor_ I just played a bit with your new shebot personality and I really enjoyed it so far. Very cool voice and I especially liked the extra effort in the lcd control mode and arm mode graphics! The voice sounds are well made and normalized. Great Job and hope to discover more! I did notice you missed the sleep sunds, it was funny to hear the innocent voice say "im sleepy" then a few seconds later in a deep scarry voice "I watch you while you sleep" HAHAHAHA

Strebor_
Strebor_'s picture

FreddyA said: Hi Strebor_ I just played a bit with your new shebot personality and I really enjoyed it so far. Very cool voice and I especially liked the extra effort in the lcd control mode and arm mode graphics! The voice sounds are well made and normalized. Great Job and hope to discover more! I did notice you missed the sleep sunds, it was funny to hear the innocent voice say "im sleepy" then a few seconds later in a deep scarry voice "I watch you while you sleep" HAHAHAHA

i'm glad you like it so far.

Yes, I realised that after I uploaded it.

I'll be making it right soon lol :-)