head injurys to my rs

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Roger
Roger's picture
head injurys to my rs

i have a broken rs media does anybody in the uk have the skill to fix him? he recieved head trauma in postage and the courier said it was underpackaged so no claim ; (

can anybody help

cheers Roger

gerber
gerber's picture

Hi I am in the UK

Can you upload some images or a short video to show the damage and give a description of what type of damage is done to the head. Does the bot turn on? Does the head move? Or is it something else?

Cheers
Gerber

Roger
Roger's picture

it was working fine and went through the postal system and upon opening his head was opened /split at the back when powered up it makes a dut noise and thats all, theres no visible damage apart from that, i have looked inside and nothing seems broken,i will take some pics now and get them up here

cheers
Roger

gerber
gerber's picture

I have never actually opened up the head on mine. The dut noise could be like the neck or head could be catching on something possible. Are the eyes lighting at all when it powers up? When bot powers up does it stay on or does it just power down?

I had a problem with one of my RS meedias the other day and with the help of Freddy A managed to get it working . What happen was that when I switch on the bot the eyes filcker for a second and then the bot powered down. I took off the chest plate and removed the neck motor which was quite easy to do then I repowered up the bot and it worked fine. Is your bot doing a similar sort of thing?